- STUDY BY NRG-ORION
- EQUIPMENT PROCUREMENT BY NRG-ORION
- SOLON BLUE P/V panels 230/07 (220) Wp x 1956 pc. + (225)Wp x 2908 pc. + (230)Wp x 1806 pc.
- Support systems for variable axis, IDEEMATEC ST-32.
- SMA, 2x SC500HE + 1x SC630HE inverters.
- SMA recording – communication system, AREVA medium voltage equipment.
- LAPP KABEL and FABEL KABEL cables.
- INSTALLATION BY NRG-ORION
- MONITORING - MAINTENANCE BY NRG-ORION
This project was completed in October 2010. It is the largest project to be installed in Greece using sun monitoring systems, with a capacity of 1.5 MWp, on behalf of the electricity producer KRONOS SUN ENERGY SA, subsidiary company of the preserved food producer KRONOS SA.
The KRONOS SUN ENERGY project is a benchmark project. Both the design and the choice of equipment were based on quality rather than cost. The use of sun monitoring systems for such a large project is unusual in Greece. However, the investors, representatives of KRONOS SUN ENERGY, decided to change this fact, maximizing the energy efficiency of their photovoltaic installation.
Installation began in May 2010 and was completed in October 2010. Photovoltaic panels from the German company SOLON SE were used, along with central inverters made by SMA, sun monitoring systems by IDEEMATEC, medium-voltage equipment and transformers by AREVA, special LAPP KABEL and FABER KABEL cables, and earthing and lightning protection from PROPSTER and Furse. The plant is expected to have a CO2 emissions reduction of 2,049,457 kg.