- STUDY BY NRG-ORION
- EQUIPMENT PROCUREMENT BY NRG-ORION
- SANYO 285xHIP-210NHE5 P/V panels (hybrids, 210Wp).
- HAWi support system; a fixed system made with aluminium and stainless steel joints.
- SMA, 8xSMC7000TL + 1xSB4200TLC Multistring inverters.
- Meteocontrol, WEBLOG Recording-communication system.
- INSTALLATION BY NRG-ORION
- MONITORING - MAINTENANCE BY NRG-ORION
Installation of the project by NRG-ORION staff started on 25.01.2008, when the investor had completed all building works. The project was successfully connected to the PPC network on 01.02.2008. On the basis of the study carried out using the PV-SOL programme of Dr VALENTIN ENERGΙΕSOFTWARE GmbH, this project was expected to deliver 74,441 kWh per year. After 1 full year of operation the P/V plant delivered 89,217.05 kWh i.e. 19.8% more energy than expected. This result could have been even greater if one takes into account that in that year (2008) there were many power cuts.